- This event has passed.
Vedder Mountain Classic XCM 2017
May 6, 2017$70.00
The Vedder Mountain Bike Festival is Back!
The Vedder Mountain Bike Festival is back in 2017 to offer the most exciting events to date:
Vedder Mountain Classic & BC Enduro Series, May 6-7
Premiere single track trail, boasting a true “BC Style” mountain bike race. Offering fully taped courses, stocked feed stations, & after party, plus a change to chance to claim some of the $1400 in prize money up for grabs!
Once one of the longest running mountain bike races in BC, the return of the Vedder Mountain Classic is a tribute to the history of mountain biking and racing in BC. It will be a testament to the evolution of the sport, the riders, and the trails that have turned Vedder Mountain into one of the most popular riding destinations in the Valley.
Long Course Map
Short Course Map
- A fully taped race course
- Fully stocked feed stations
- Professional First Aid
- A gourmet hot meal at the end of your race
- Amazing single track trails
- A chance to claim some of the $1400 in prize money up for grabs
- A glimpse of a BCES course and some practice before the race
- Tons of prizing
- Anything else we can work out before race day (we will keep you informed, more stuff in the works).
Chilliwack offers so much to see and do! Endless wilderness, hiking, biking, unique eats, craft breweries and friendly place to sleep. Please visit Tourism Chilliwack to help guide your adventure.
- Registration begins at: 10 Jan, 2017 – 6:00pm PST
- Registration ends at: 05 May, 2017- 8:00pm PST
**ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS**
Please ensure that you are entering the correct race. This is the entry for the Vedder Mountain Classic XCM, NOT the BC Enduro race. If you would like to enter the “BC Enduro Series-Fraser Valley Race” please visit the BC Enduro Series website.
We are currently looking for volunteers for both the Vedder Mountain Classic and the BC Enduro. If you love being outdoors, the trails, or just generally want to get involved with this incredible event, please fill out our volunteer form. Oh, and there is a bunch of FREE swag for your efforts!
Schedule of Events
- 7:30am – 9:00 am: Registration and Racer Plate Pick Up – Main Beach Cultus Lake
- 9:15 am – 9:45 am: Mandatory Race Meeting
- 9:45 am: 15 minute warning/ racer line-up (ALL RACERS MUST BE LINED UP BY 9:55 AM)
- 10:00 am: Race Start
- 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm: Pro men finishing
- 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm: Riders finishing
- 2:45 pm: Awards (or whenever last rider is in)
**traffic control in effect from approximately 9:55 am – 10:25 am (rolling closures, traffic to resume once racers have passed).
Beer Garden presented by Old Yale Brewing
- May 6 from 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Beer Garden is Open (NO MINORS)
- May 7 from 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Beer Garden is Open (NO MINORS)
The After Party presented by Lakeside Beach Club
- 6:00 pm- 12:00 am: Post ride after race/pre enduro party, ticketed event (burger and one beer included)